We protect your personal information by requiring two-factor authentication each time you log in to your BitRail account.
You can also protect your personal information by verifying your communications with BitRail are official by following these tips:
- Verify the email has come from an official Bitrail or BitRail email account
- Verify any links you click begin with the URL (https://app.bitrail.io/login)
- If you’re concerned, check your account status by logging in here: (https://app.gunbrokerpay.com/dashboard)
By following the steps above you’ll be able to protect yourself and your account from phishing emails. Phishing emails are the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
Phishing emails look authentic and may include company logos. Phishing emails typically request that you send personal information in order to correct your account or gain access to new features.
To spot a phishing email please look for the following warning signs:
- Poorly written emails, with grammatical errors
- Suspicious attachments or hyperlinks
- Subject lines that are designed to make you panic
If anything looks suspicious do NOT open the email.
Please contact our Customer Support team directly if you have any questions regarding the status of your account or transactions.