If you want to change or update an existing phone number in your BitRail account, follow the steps below.
For your security, after you change your mobile phone number, you will be logged out and required to complete identity verification with your new mobile phone number. This may take up to two (2) business days depending on your verification method.
You can view the following video or read the instructions below:
How to change phone number on your BitRail account:
- Log in to your BitRail account and use the verification link you will receive to your existing mobile phone and/or to your email address to complete your login
- When you have logged in, click your name in the upper right hand corner and select Vault Settings
- Under Personal Info -section, click your phone number that you want to change
- On the Change your phone number -screen, enter your new mobile phone number
- Verify that the number you entered is correct
- Click the Change Phone Number button to confirm
If you are receiving an error message saying the phone number may already be in use, you may have accidentally created a duplicate BitRail account. In this case, please contact BitRail Customer Support.