If you want to change or update your email address on your BitRail account, follow the steps below.
You can view the following video or read the instructions below:
How to change email address on your BitRail account:
- Log in to your BitRail account
- Click your name in the upper right corner and select Vault Settings
- Under Personal Info -section, click your Email address that you want to change
- On the Change your email -screen, enter your new email address
- Click the Send Verification Link -button
- Find the 'BitRail Email Confirmation" email in your email inbox and click the Verify Email button
If you see an error when you try to change your email address, it may belong to another BitRail account. In this case, contact our customer support.
You have now changed your email address on your GunBroker Pay account and will start receiving GunBroker Pay emails regarding your account activity to this new email address.
You will also need to use your new email address to log in to your BitRail account.
IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX:
- Search your spam folder
- Use the search bar in your email inbox to locate the email faster
- Make sure to search for "BitRail Email Confirmation"
NOTE: after you complete email verification, you will start receiving verification links to your new email address and you will be able to use it to log in to your BitRail account.