Follow the steps below to add your bank account to your GunBroker Pay Wallet.
Note that you do not need to have a verified bank account in your GunBroker Pay Wallet to start selling with GunBroker Pay. However, you need a verified bank account to buy, pay fees, and move money in or out of your GunBroker Pay Wallet.
- Log in to your GunBroker Pay Wallet
- From your GunBroker Pay Dashboard, click Add bank account to fulfill your balance
- Alternatively, you can click your name at the top right hand corner, and select Bank Accounts. Then click Add New Account
- On the Add Bank Account screen:
- select your bank account type: Checking or Savings
- select your bank account class: Individual or Business
- enter your routing number, account number, and account name
After you have added your new bank account, we need to verify your bank account ownership. It can take 1-3 business days before you will see the verification deposits on your bank account depending on your bank. See this article for details.
Note that the bank account that you just added will show "Not Verified" until you complete your bank account ownership verification as described in the above article.