There are some cases where you need to send us additional documentation to be able to use your GunBroker Pay account.
- GunBroker Pay account sign up: if you do not complete our automated identity verification process, you need to send us two documents as described below, so that we can complete your identity verification and activate your account. Read this article for additional information.
- One Government Photo ID, and
- One Recent Utility Bill or Account Statement
- Change or update your mailing address: if you need to update your mailing address in GunBroker Pay, you need to send us document providing proof of your new address.
- If your GunBroker Pay account has already been verified, you need to send us one Recent Utility Bill or Account Statement.
- If your GunBroker Pay account has not been verified, you need to send us one Government Photo ID, and one Recent Utility Bill or Account Statement.
- Read this article for additional information.
Read the instructions below to see which documents we accept.
GunBroker Pay adheres to regulatory best practices and guidelines to ensure security and limit the risk of fraud for our customers and their funds. As part of GunBroker Pay’s application process, all prospective customers must complete our Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) verification processes. This process requires you to provide proof of identity and pass verification checks.
GunBroker Pay Proof of Identity (POI)/Proof of Address (POA) KYC Guidelines:
- Upload a copy of your valid identification and/or document in PNG, JPEG, or PDF format and be no larger than 4MB in size
- The image must be high quality, unobstructed and uncropped. All documents provided must be easily legible and of high resolution
- If an image it must show a full document page
- If submitting a document is must be issued in the applicant’s name and show their current residential address
|Current valid Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Weapons Carry Permit, or Passport||Government Photo ID||Document must be valid and display a clear facial picture of the applicant All document details must match the details as submitted in the application, including: First and last name Date of Birth Document date of issue and expiry Document number The document can only be used as proof of identity The document must not be expired If the required information is not visible in one side of the document, a high quality scan or a picture of both sides must be provided|
|Bank, credit card or mortgage statement (either hard copy or electronic statements are acceptable)||Bill or Account Statement||Statement must be dated within the previous three calendar months Statement must contain the applicant’s current address and show activity (i.e. customer transactions) within the last four months First and last name on the document must match exactly with the information provided in the application Address shown on the document must match exactly with the information provided in the application Statement may be in the joint name of the applicant and his/her partner, but not solely in the name of his/her partner or another person|
|Utility (water, gas or electricity), landline telephone, cable/satellite TV, internet bill (either hard copy or electronic statements are acceptable)||Bill or Account Statement||Bill must be dated within the last three calendar months First and last name on the document must match exactly with the information provided in the application Address shown on the document must match exactly with the information provided in the application Bill may be in the joint name of the applicant and his/her partner, but not solely in the name of his/her partner or another person We cannot accept mobile phone, cable, or utility bills addressed to a different address to where the utility is being provided|
Please send your documents to our Customer Support.