IF YOU WANT TO START BUYING RIGHT AWAY, YOU NEED TO ADD YOUR BANK ACCOUNT USING THE INSTANT METHOD. READ THIS ARTICLE:
How to Add Bank Account Instantly to BitRail Wallet
If you are unable to use the instant method above, follow the instructions below to verify your bank account manually. The manual method can take 1-4 business days depending on your bank.
After you have added your bank account manually to your BitRail Wallet, we need to verify your bank account ownership so that you can start using it.
Note that you do not need to have a verified bank account in your BitRail Wallet to start selling with FreedomCoin. However, you need a verified bank account to buy, pay fees, and move money out of your BitRail Wallet.
It can take 1-3 business days before you will see the verification deposits on your bank account depending on your bank. Weekends are not included in business days.
- Look for small deposit amounts (less than one dollar) you received from "BitRail LLC" in your bank account.
- To verify your bank account ownership using the small deposits, Log in to your BitRail Wallet
- Click Activate your Bank account to start using it on your dashboard, or select Bank Accounts from the menu (with your name) in the top right corner.
- This will open the Account Ownership Verification screen or Bank Accounts screen depending on your selection above.
- Enter the small deposit amounts you received from "BitRail LLC" into the "Amount" fields in your BitRail Wallet.
- Click the Verify Account Ownership button.
- Your bank account will be verified.
- You will receive a confirmation Email from BitRail after successful verification.
If we cannot successfully verify your bank account, you will receive a "Your Bank Verification Has Failed" email. Follow the instructions in the Email and read this article for the next steps.
You can see the status of your bank account verification in the Bank Accounts screen:
- To see the Bank Accounts screen, click your name in the top right corner of the dashboard, and select Bank Accounts.
- Your bank account shows Verified after successful verification.
After your bank account has been verified, you can transfer money in and out of your BitRail Wallet. See this article to transfer money from your bank account to your BitRail Wallet.