If you forgot your BitRail password and cannot log in, follow the steps below to recover your password.
When you log in, please check that you do not have the Caps Lock on, and that the spelling of your email address is correct.
How to recover or change your BitRail password:
- Close any windows or tabs you have open in your browser with BitRail
- Open a new browser session
- Go to: https://app.bitrail.io/login
- Click Forgot Password under the password field
- Type in your email address
- Click Continue
- You will receive an email from us to the email address you used to register for BitRail with further instructions to reset your password
If you cannot log in after you have recovered your forgotten password following the instructions above, try the following:
- Check that you do not have Caps Lock on
- Check the spelling of your email address
If you have tried all the above and still cannot log in, send us screenshots of the screen(s) where you have the problem with a detailed description so that we can help troubleshoot this further. Please send your documents to our Customer Support.