This article shows you how to list an item with BitRail on GunBroker.com so that the buyer can use immediate checkout on GunBroker.com.
The key when listing your item on GunBroker.com is ensuring that BitRail is selected as your payment method, and that the seller pays shipping. This allows an immediate checkout and the buyer can pay as soon as they have won.
BitRail is used like any other payment method where the GunBroker.com buyer pays for their purchase at the GunBroker.com checkout.
You can start selling with BitRail as soon as your BitRail account and your linked bank account have been verified.
You also need to link your BitRail account with your GunBroker.com account to offer BitRail as a payment method on your listings.
You can access your BitRail Wallet here: Log in to your BitRail Wallet
How to list an item with BitRail on GunBroker.com
- On GunBroker.com Go to Sell -> Selling to create your listing
- Next, click List and Item
- Enter the required information including category, image, and item details
- On the Payment, Shipping & Taxes -screen,
- Under Payment Methods, select BitRail
- Under Who pays for shipping, select either Seller pays for shipping, or Buyer pays a fixed amount
- Click Continue
- Complete the listing options -screen as needed
- On the Preview & Confirm -screen:
- Verify that you have selected BitRail as your payment method and
- Checkout shows "Immediate Checkout - BitRail"
Please feel free to contact BitRail Customer Support with any other questions.