A seller can issue a refund for a purchase that was paid using GunBroker Pay.
RULES FOR REFUNDS MADE WITH GUNBROKER PAY:
- Refund can be issued after the transaction shows "Complete" on your GunBroker Pay account
- Refund must be issued within 90 days
- Refund can only be issued once (full or partial)
- The funds for your refund must be in your GunBroker Pay account. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account please contact GunBroker Pay customer support
- If the seller issues 100% refund, this includes also the GunBroker Pay fees and the buyer gets back their original full amount
HOW TO ISSUE A REFUND ON GUNBROKER PAY:
- Log in to your GunBroker Pay account
- Navigate to the transaction details and check that the transaction you want to refund shows "Complete" Status
- The refund option is at the bottom of the page
- Click Refund transaction. This will give you the option to specify the refund amount, up to the total of the order.
- Click Next, and follow the prompts to complete your refund.