This tutorial will show how to log into your GunBroker Pay account using Two Factor Authentication, or TFA.
TFA is commonly used to provide an additional layer of security for your accounts. You will need to complete two-factor authentication (TFA) using your mobile phone to access your GunBroker Pay wallet.
NOTE that the screens may be slightly different depending on the browser you are using, and also if you are logging in using your computer, or only your mobile device.
You can view the following video or read the instructions below:
Follow the steps below to log in to your GunBroker Pay wallet:
- Log in to your GunBroker Pay wallet: https://app.gunbrokerpay.com/login
- Enter your email and password
- Go to your text messages on your phone and find our text beginning “To login to GunBroker Pay click:..."
- Open the text and click the link
- Click "Continue verification" on the verification screen
- Wait for the "verifying" to complete