You must verify your email address to use BitRail.
Follow the steps below to verify your email address during BitRail sign-up:
- Search your email inbox for "BitRail Email Confirmation" or
- Try to locate the confirmation email we sent to you from “email@example.com”
- Check your spam, junk, or promotions folder to locate the email
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the Email
If you cannot find the email in your inbox and need a new email sent to you:
- Log in to your BitRail wallet
- On your BitRail Dashboard, click "Email verification required. Click to resend the verification link". This will resend the email to you.
- Go to your email inbox and open "BitRail Email Confirmation" email
- Click the "Verify Email" button
- You will see the "Verification Complete" screen which means your email has been verified successfully.
If, for some reason, you still do not receive the email and cannot verify your email address for your BitRail account, please send a request to our Customer Support.