To log in to your GunBroker Pay wallet you will need to complete two-factor authentication (TFA) using your mobile phone. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your GunBroker Pay wallet: https://app.gunbrokerpay.com/login
- Enter your email and password
- Go to your text messages on your phone and find our text beginning “To login to GunBroker Pay click:..."
- Open the text and click the link
- Click "Continue verification" on the verification screen
- Wait for the "verifying" to complete
If you are unable to log in to your account, or cannot log in because the phone verification link keeps showing “verifying”, please try again after few minutes. Sometimes that can happen due multiple reasons. For example, slow connection speeds and mobile network operator issues.
If the link continues to show “verifying” and does not complete, try the following:
- Make sure you turn off any default text message blocking features that may be offered by your mobile phone operator
- Clear the cache of the browser you are using in your mobile phone (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Reboot your mobile phone
- Clear the cache of the browser you are using on your computer (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Reboot your computer
- Try the login process again. Log in to your GunBroker Pay wallet at https://app.gunbrokerpay.com/login and use the new link you receive to your mobile phone
If you still continue having problems logging in, please provide our support team with a short description of your issue along with screenshots of where you are stuck. Send your email to our Customer Support.