To log in to your BitRail wallet you will need to complete two-factor authentication (TFA) using your mobile phone. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your BitRail wallet: https://app.bitrail.io/login
- Enter your email and password and click Log In
- Wait to see "We have sent authentication links to"
- Go to your text messages on your mobile phone and find a text “Ignore if you did not attempt to Login to BitRail
- Open the text message and click the link
- Click "Continue authentication"
- Wait for the "Authenticating" to complete
- When you see "Authentication Complete" you can close the window and return to your login screen
If you are unable to log in to your account, or cannot log in because the phone authentication link keeps showing “Authenticating”, please try again after few minutes. Sometimes this can happen due to multiple reasons. For example, slow connection speeds or mobile network operator issues.
If the link continues to show “Authenticating” and does not complete, try the following:
- Make sure you turn off any default text message blocking features that may be offered by your mobile phone operator
- Clear the cache of the browser you are using in your mobile phone (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Reboot your mobile phone
- Clear the cache of the browser you are using on your computer (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Reboot your computer
- Try the login process again. Log in to your BitRail wallet at https://app.bitrail.io/login
- and use the new link you receive to your mobile phone
- Note that the link is valid only for few minutes so make sure to use the latest link you received
If you still continue having problems logging in, please provide our support team with a short description of your issue along with screenshots of where you are stuck. Send your email to our Customer Support.