If BitRail is not showing as a payment method when you add new listings or relist items on GunBroker.com, follow the instructions below to add BitRail for all your active listings.
NOTE: You must have an active and verified BitRail account to add it to your listings.
How to add BitRail as a payment method to your active listings:
- STEP 1: Log in to your GunBroker.com account and go to:
- ToolBox --> Checkout Setup --> BitRail Vault Handle
- Click "Edit"
- You should see your BitRail Vault Handle in the Vault Handle -field
- If the BitRail vault handle field is empty, follow the instructions in this article:
How to link your BitRail Wallet to GunBroker.com account & Add BitRail as a Payment Option
- STEP 2: If your BitRail vault handle is already in the Vault Handle field, click "Apply to All Active Items" to add BitRRail as a payment option to your active listings
Also, make sure that all your future listings are setup to accept BitRail. You can add BitRail as your default payment method from your GunBroker.com Account:
- Go to Toolbox --> Listing Tools --> Listing Defaults.
- Select BitRail under Payment Methods, and Save Changes.