If GunBroker Pay is not showing as a payment method when you add new listings or relist items on GunBroker.com, follow the instructions below to add GunBroker Pay for all your active listings.
NOTE: You must have active and verified GunBroker Pay account to add it to your listings.
How to add GunBroker Pay as a payment method to your active listings:
- STEP 1: Log in to your GunBroker.com account and go to:
- ToolBox --> Checkout Setup --> GunBroker Pay Vault Handle
- Click "Edit"
- You should see your GunBroker Pay Vault Handle in the Vault Handle -field
- If the GunBroker Pay vault handle field is empty, follow the instructions in this article:
How to link GunBroker Pay Wallet to GunBroker.com account & Add GunBroker Pay as Payment Option
- STEP 2: If your GunBroker Pay vault handle is already in the Vault Handle field, click "Apply to All Active Items" to add GunBroker Pay as a payment option to your active listings
Also, make sure that all your future listings are setup to accept GunBroker Pay. You can add GunBroker Pay as your default payment method from your GunBroker.com Account:
- Go to Toolbox --> Listing Tools --> Listing Defaults.
- Select GunBroker Pay under Payment Methods, and Save Changes.