To set up GunBroker Pay AutoPay as your automatic payment method in your GunBroker.com account please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your GunBroker.com account and go to the Billing Information section
- Click 'Add GunBroker Pay Account' to add your GunBroker Pay Wallet to your GunBroker.com profile.
- In the pop-up login use your GunBroker Pay username and password then press 'Log In'. You may need to click a verification link on your mobile phone to log in to your GunBroker Pay Wallet.
- Review and confirm the Bank account information on the 'Allow reoccurring withdraw' screen and select 'Attempt to use funds in my USD Account', then click 'Save' if the information is correct. When the window closes you should now see your bank information in the 'GunBroker Pay Information' section. NOTE: You can remove this account at any time
- Set your GunBroker Pay Wallet as your primary payment method in the 'Automatic Payment Options' section by clicking 'View'.
- Move the toggle next to your GunBroker Pay Wallet to the right to set GunBroker Pay as your primary account, and click 'Save'.
You can now use your GunBroker Pay Wallet as your primary payment method. Using GunBroker Pay in your GunBroker.com account will allow you to receive a 1% discount on your GunBroker.com balance you pay using GunBroker Pay.