If you received an Email from GunBroker Pay saying that your bank verification has failed or that verification deposit failed, this means that we could not successfully verify your bank account ownership. Please follow the steps below to complete your bank account verification.
DO NOT DELETE AND RE-ADD THE SAME BANK ACCOUNT, OR A BANK ACCOUNT THAT IS BEING VERIFIED. THIS WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION PROCESS!
If you added a wrong bank account, or used incorrect bank account and/or routing numbers, delete this bank account from your GunBroker Pay wallet:
- Log in to yourGunBroker Pay account
- Move your mouse over your name in the upper right corner
- Click Bank Accounts
- Click the bank account that you want to delete
- Click Remove this account, then confirm by clicking Remove
Next, add your new bank account on the Bank Accounts screen:
- Click Add New Account
- Enter your Routing Number, Account Number and verify that they are correct
- Add name in the Nickname -field
- Select your Bank Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Click Add Account
If you problem persists, please contact our Customer Service team for further assistance.