IF YOU WANT TO START BUYING RIGHT AWAY, YOU NEED TO ADD YOUR BANK ACCOUNT USING THE INSTANT METHOD. The instant method will add your bank account to your GunBroker Pay Wallet in just a few minutes.
Read this instruction to add your bank account instantly:
If, for some reason, you cannot add bank account instantly, follow the steps below to manually add your bank account to your GunBroker Pay Wallet.
You can view the following video or read the instructions below:
Adding a bank account manually can take 1-4 business days depending on your bank.
Note that you do not need to have a verified bank account in your GunBroker Pay Wallet to start selling with GunBroker Pay. However, you need a verified bank account to buy, pay fees, and move money out of your GunBroker Pay Wallet.
Follow the steps below to add your bank account manually:
- Log in to your GunBroker Pay Wallet
- From your GunBroker Pay Dashboard, click Add bank account to fulfill your balance
- Note that if you have not yet verified your email address, you will see “Email verification required” as an action item on your GunBroker Pay dashboard. You must verify your email before you can add a bank account.
After you have verified your email address, make sure to refresh your browser window to update the dashboard.
- You can also click your name at the top right hand corner, and select Bank Accounts. Then click Manually Add Bank Account
- On the Add Bank Account screen:
- Select your bank account type: Checking or Savings
- Select your bank account class: Individual or Business
- Enter your routing number, account number, and account name
After you have added your new bank account, we need to verify your bank account ownership. It can take 1-4 business days before you will see the verification deposits on your bank account depending on your bank. See this article for details.
Note that the bank account that you just added will show "Not Verified" until you complete your bank account ownership verification as described in the above article.