If your transaction status shows "Pending" or "In Process" - it means that the payment is in process and it has not been fully processed yet.
The transaction statuses are updated, if needed, twice daily. You can see the updated status of your GunBroker Pay transactions in your GunBroker Pay wallet, and GunBroker.com account.
This article contains the following sections:
You can also view the following video:
Transaction status in your GunBroker Pay wallet
- "Pending" transaction means that the payment is in process
- "Complete" transaction means that the payment has processed
- "Failed" transaction means that the payment failed
Transaction status in your GunBroker.com account
Select your view from the menu in the right top corner:
- Buyer: go to Buying -> Won Orders
- Seller: go to Selling -> Sold Orders
- "In process / Pending" means that the payment is in process
- "Complete" means that the payment has processed
- "Failed" means that the payment failed
We recommend to check that your transaction has completed before you ship your item to a buyer.
The transaction speed depends on the day, time of the day, and the banks involved in your transaction. Some transactions are completed the same day, and others may take 1-4 banking days, not counting weekends and holidays.
If you still need help, please contact our Customer Support Team and send your GunBroker Pay transaction ID with your request.