Follow these steps to transfer money from your bank account to BitRail.
Note that before you can transfer money from your bank account to BitRail, you need to add your bank account. See this article to see how to add your bank account to BitRail.
- Log in to BitRail
- Click Transfer between accounts at the bottom right on your BitRail dashboard
- On the Transfer -screen:
- Click the top Choose account -field, and select your bank account
- After you have selected your bank account, the bottom field will shows "USD Account". This means that you will be transferring money from your bank account to your BitRail USD account.
- Click the Transfer Amount -field and enter the dollar amount you want to transfer from your bank account to BitRail.
- Click Next
- On the Confirm Transfer -screen, verify that all information is correct, and click the Transfer button
- You will see the confirmation of your money transfer. You can click Show Transaction Details to see the details of your transfer, or click Go to Dashboard that will take you to BitRail dashboard.
- On your BitRail dashboard, you will see the status of the transfer as "Pending - Bank transfer in progress".
- Note that the transfer can take up to 3 business days depending on your bank.