Follow these steps to transfer money from your bank account to your GunBroker Pay Wallet / BitRail.
Before you can transfer money from your bank account to BitRail, you need to add your bank account to your GunBroker Pay Wallet. See this article add your bank account.
- Log in to your GunBroker Pay Wallet
- Click Transfer between accounts at the bottom right on your dashboard
- On the Transfer -screen:
- Click the top Choose account -field, and select your bank account
- After you have selected your bank account, the bottom field will shows "USD Account". This means that you will be transferring money from your bank account to your GunBroker Pay USD account.
- Click the Transfer Amount -field and enter the dollar amount you want to transfer from your bank account.
- Click Next
- On the Confirm Transfer -screen, verify that all the information is correct, and click the Transfer button.
- You will see the confirmation of your money transfer. You can click Show Transaction Details to see the details of your transfer, or click Go to Dashboard that will take you to your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, you will see the status of the transfer as "Pending - Bank transfer in progress".
- Note that the transfer can take up to 3 business days depending on your bank. Weekends and holidays are not business days.