After you have signed up to BitRail and we have successfully verified your identity, you can link your existing GunBroker.com account with your BitRail account by following these steps:
- Log in to BitRail
- Click Link your GunBroker account on BitRail dashboard
- NOTE: this method is available only if you used your GunBroker.com account email address when signing in for BitRail. If you used a different email address see the instructions below.
- On the Link your Account to Accept FreedomCoin -screen, verify your GunBroker.com username and BitRail Vault Handle, and click Link Accounts
- On the Login to GunBroker -screen, enter your GunBroker.com account credentials, and click Log In
- You will see the confirmation screen after the accounts have been linked successfully
NOTE: to link your accounts automatically as described above, you must use the same email address that you have in your GunBroker.com account. If you used a different email address and do not see Link your GunBroker account on BitRail dashboard, you must link them manually by following these steps:
- Log in to your GunBroker.com account
- Go to Your Selling Dashboard
- Click Checkout Settings
- On the Checkout Setup screen, click Edit next to the BitRail Vault Handle -section
- Next, log in to your BitRail account
- Go to your BitRail Vault Settings (click your name at the top right and select vault settings)
- Copy your BitRail Vault Handle under Vault Details
- Paste your BitRail Vault Handle to the Vault Handle -field on the GunBroker.com screen
- Click the Verify and Save button
Now your BitRail and GunBroker.com seller accounts have been linked and you can start accepting payments using FreedomCoin.
Make sure that all your future listings are setup to accept FreedomCoin. You can set this default from your GunBroker.com Account Dashboard by clicking Account Information --> Listing Tools --> Listing Defaults. And select FreedomCoin under Payment Methods.