After you have a verified BitRail Wallet, link your GunBroker.com seller account with your BitRail Wallet. This will also add BitRail as your payment option for your current listings on GunBroker.com.
Note that there are two different ways to link your accounts based on how you signed up, see below.
OPTION 1: LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS AUTOMATICALLY FROM BITRAIL DASHBOARD:
- Log in to your BitRail Wallet
- Click Link your GunBroker account on the BitRail dashboard
- On the Link your Account to Accept BitRail -screen, verify your GunBroker.com account username and BitRail Vault Handle, and click Link Accounts
- On the Login to GunBroker -screen, enter your GunBroker.com account credentials, and click Log In
- NOTE: if you have trouble logging in, make sure you are using the email address you have in your currently active GunBroker.com account.
- You will see the confirmation screen after the accounts have been linked successfully
NOTE: to link your accounts automatically from the BitRail dashboard as described above, you must use the same email address that you have in your GunBroker.com account.
OPTION 2: LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS MANUALLY:
If you used a different email address to sign up for BitRail, and do not see Link your GunBroker account on the BitRail dashboard, you must link your accounts from GunBroker.com by following the steps below:
- Log in to your GunBroker.com account: https://www.gunbroker.com/a/my-gunbroker/toolbox or navigate to My GunBroker > Toolbox > Checkout Setup - and click View
- On the Checkout Setup screen, click Edit next to the BitRail Vault Handle -section
- Next, log in to your BitRail Wallet
- Go to your Vault Settings (click your name at the top right and select vault settings)
- Copy your Vault Handle under Vault Details
- Paste your Vault Handle to the Vault Handle -field on the GunBroker.com screen
- Click the Verify and Save button
- NOTE: if you have existing listings on GunBroker.com, you need to select the “Apply to All Active Items” button to add BitRail as a payment option to all your current listings
Now your BitRail Wallet and GunBroker.com seller account have been linked and you can start accepting payments using BitRail.
MAKE BITRAIL AS YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD:
Make sure that all your future listings are set up to accept BitRail.
You can set this default from your GunBroker.com Account: Go to Toolbox --> Listing Tools --> Listing Defaults. Next, select BitRrail under Payment Methods, and Save Changes.