After you have added your bank account to BitRail, we need to verify your bank account ownership so that you can start using it with BitRail.
Note that it can take 1-3 business days before you will see the verification deposits on your bank account depending on your bank.
- To verify your bank account ownership using the micro deposits you received to your bank account, Log in to your BitRail account
- Click Activate your Bank account to start using it on your BitRail dashboard
- This will open Account Ownership Verification screen
- Enter the deposit amounts you received from BitRail into your bank account to the "Amount" fields
- Click the Verify Account Ownership button
- Your bank account will be verified
- You will receive a confirmation Email from BitRail after successful verification
- If we cannot not successfully verify your bank account, you will receive "Your Bank Verification Has Failed" email. Follow the instructions in the Email and read this article for next steps.
- You can also see if you bank account has been successfully verified in the Bank Accounts screen
- To see the Bank Accounts screen, click your name in the top right corner on the BitRail dashboard, and select Bank Accounts
- Your bank account shows Verified after successful verification
After you bank account has been verified, you can transfer money to your BitRail wallet. See this article to transfer money from your bank account to BitRail.