You can transfer money from your BitRail account back to your bank account within the daily limits. You can find the daily transfer limits under the Maximum Transfer Amounts -section in the BitRail User Agreement.
Follow these steps to transfer money from BitRail to your bank account.
Note that before you can transfer money from your BitRail account to your bank account, you need first add your bank account to BitRail, and you can transfer up to the daily allowed amount that is currently available on your BitRail account. See this article to see how to add your bank account to BitRail.
- Log in to BitRail
- Click Transfer between accounts at the bottom right on your BitRail dashboard
- On the Transfer -screen:
- Click the top Choose account -field, and select USD Account
- Click the lower Choose account -field, and select your bank account
- Click the Transfer Amount -field and enter the dollar amount you want to transfer from BitRail to your bank account.
- Click Next
- On the Confirm Transfer -screen, verify that all information is correct, and click the Transfer button
- You will see the confirmation of your money transfer. You can click Show Transaction Details to see the details of your transfer, or click Go to Dashboard that will take you to BitRail dashboard.
- On your BitRail dashboard, you will see the status of the transfer as "Pending - Bank transfer in progress".
- Note that the transfer can take up to 3 business days depending on your bank.