If you did not get an email confirmation during your BitRail signup, follow these steps:
- Search your email for "BitRail Email Confirmation" or
- Try to locate the confirmation email we sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also check your spam, junk, or promotions folder to locate the email.
- If you are unable to locate the email and need new confirmation email sent to you, follow these steps:
- Log in to your BitRail account
- On your BitRail Dashboard, click "Email verification required. Click to "resend the verification link"
- Go to your email inbox and find email "BitRail Email Confirmation"
- Click "Confirm email address" button in the Email
- You will see "Verification Complete" screen which means your email has been verified successfully.